Government encroachments on religion have long concerned Dr. Land. Last December, he joined 59 other non-Catholic religious leaders in signing a letter to Barack Obama stating, “religious organizations beyond the Catholic community have deep moral objections to a requirement that their health insurance plans must cover abortifacients.”
February 9, 2012
Baptists and others come out against Obama
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 9th, 2012 at 12:58 PM and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
3 responses to “Baptists and others come out against Obama”
Blessings of Freedom
Friend of Great Britain
9/11 Never forget
AFVet on What We Didn’t Know About the… roxannadanna on What We Didn’t Know About the… AFVet on What We Didn’t Know About the… rick headlee on Thank you all Tammy on Stand with Israel. Sign the… TtwoT on Thank you all bydesign001 on Thank you all loopyloo305 on Thank you all Eric on Where I’ve been … Freedom, by the way on Where I’ve been …
Conservative Blog Network
- What We Didn’t Know About the NYC ISIS Terrorists But Should; Strongly Contradicts Obama
- Voting American: The Race Baiting President and his Motley Crew
- Protesting hypocrites
- A Future Fox News Alert?
- Whooping cough back in California
- An Excellent Read
- Thank you all
- Where I’ve been —-
- How does a story reach the interest of a national level?
- From the “no duh” file
- It’s black on white crime so Obama won’t mention it
- Americans are stupid
- My healthcare “fix”
- The marriage tax in Obamacare
- More heartbreaking news from the EPA
What were they thinking?
Leader of the Free World!
Face of Terrorism
Stop Sharia in America
Obamas Wisdom and Terror in the Street
Senate Conservatives Fund
- 127,370 hits