We hear daily that the “rich aren’t paying their fair share” so what are we doing? Paying them to purchase a $45,000 Chevy Volt. Seriously, the only people who can afford to buy this car are the rich. And more power to them – everyone should be able to buy what they want to buy with their own money, but for us to be subsidizing this (with our tax dollars) is inherently wrong.
December 21, 2011
Subsidizing the so-called rich to purchase green cars
This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 21st, 2011 at 7:44 AM and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
3 responses to “Subsidizing the so-called rich to purchase green cars”
Blessings of Freedom
Friend of Great Britain
9/11 Never forget
DRS on Who is Peter Joseph? I think,… Dena on On Birthdays, Anniversaries an… bydesign001 on Protesting hypocrites bydesign001 on Protesting hypocrites AFVet on What We Didn’t Know About the… roxannadanna on What We Didn’t Know About the… AFVet on What We Didn’t Know About the… funnyclimatechange on A Future Fox News Alert? rick headlee on Thank you all Tammy on Stand with Israel. Sign the…
Conservative Blog Network
- On Birthdays, Anniversaries and other life changing events
- What We Didn’t Know About the NYC ISIS Terrorists But Should; Strongly Contradicts Obama
- Voting American: The Race Baiting President and his Motley Crew
- Protesting hypocrites
- A Future Fox News Alert?
- Whooping cough back in California
- An Excellent Read
- Thank you all
- Where I’ve been —-
- How does a story reach the interest of a national level?
- From the “no duh” file
- It’s black on white crime so Obama won’t mention it
- Americans are stupid
- My healthcare “fix”
- The marriage tax in Obamacare
What were they thinking?
Leader of the Free World!
Face of Terrorism
Stop Sharia in America
Obamas Wisdom and Terror in the Street
Senate Conservatives Fund
- 132,201 hits