We really don’t need California.
- Oranges can be grown in the southwest and southeast. My relatives grow them on their patios in Phoenix.
- They can keep Disneyland. We have DisneyWorld and several of our states have 6 Flags. And hey! we have DOLLYWOOD!
- Without the Socialist Republic of California, we still have plenty of beaches.
- They can have Yosemite. We’ll still have Yellowstone and Glacier and lots of other great parks.
- They can keep the 9th circuit. Those justices are goofy as hell!
- Screw their golf courses. There are primo courses all over America and especially in Michigan.
- Make the entertainment industry stay in Hollywood. We still have NYC (for the time being, that is. Trouble is they have Bloomberg and probably, Weiner next.)
- We need border patrols because I’m sick and tired of them moving away from the government they hate and then make my states (AZ and NV) just like what they left.
- We’ll be glad to take their goldfish, hamsters, dogs and cats.
- They can keep their foreskins. Most of us don’t want our own, let alone theirs.
- We have lots of room for all the refugee Conservatives and we’ll welcome them with open arms!
You have anything to add that I’ve forgotten, be my by guest adding in the comments.
7 Comments | tags: 6 Flags, California, circumsion, DisneyLand, DisneyWorld, Dollywood, Glacier, Golf, golf courses, hollywood, judges, justices, NYC, pets, Socilists, Supreme Court. 9th circut, United States of America, yellowstone | posted in 2 state solution, america, amnesty, campaign, capitol hill, change, consequences, Conservative blog network, conservatives, democrats, economics, economy, education, elections, finances, illegal immigrations, immigration, media, msnbc, Obama, politics, privileged status, progressives, republicans, socialism, taxes, taxpayers, TEA Party, US Constitituon, washington dc
Seriously folks, you’re gonna love this. It’s so obvious that I don’t need to write any comments. This story speaks for itself –
From The Sun
OTTAWA — American academic and former militant radical Bill Ayers won’t be allowed to enter Canada, according to an association of university faculty who had asked him to speak at an upcoming conference.
Ayers was scheduled to speak at a conference on higher education and to the media in Toronto on June 16, but the Ontario Confederation of University Faculty Associations said Wednesday Ayers won’t be allowed to enter Canada.
“Ontario’s university professors and academic librarians are appalled that Canada’s borders are becoming a barrier to the free exchange of ideas,” stated Mark Langer, president of the faculty association. “Bill Ayers is a respected academic, and in no way a threat to the peace and security of Canada. There is no reason why he should be kept out.”
Ayers gained notoriety in the 1960s and 70s as a founding member of the radical militant protest group Weather Underground. In 2009, Ayers was detained by the Canada Border Services Agency and denied entry into Canada.
“In the past, we have admitted Martha Stewart, a convicted felon. Just a few weeks ago, we also let in Geert Wilders, a far-right Dutch politician currently being prosecuted for violations of his country’s hate speech laws,” Langer said in a news statement Wednesday. “Based on this record, one wonders if Ayers is being kept out of Canada for purely political reasons, something that is unacceptable in a free and democratic society.”
A spokesman for Public Safety Minister Vic Toews wouldn’t confirm whether Ayers had been told to stay away, but did say it’s up to the individual traveler to make sure they comply with the law.
“The Canada Border Services Agency is operationally responsible for enforcing applicable Canadian law, including the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA),” wrote Chris McCluskey in an email. “It is up to the individual traveler to satisfy the CBSA officer that he or she is admissible to Canada under IRPA.”
2 Comments | tags: Bill Ayers, borderrs, Canada, convicted felon, Free Speech, Geert Wilders, terrorist, Weather Underground | posted in america, censorship, consequences, Conservative blog network, conservatives, democrats, economy, education, politics, privileged status, progressives, republicans, socialism, taxes, taxpayers, TEA Party, US Constitituon, washington dc