As soon as I heard Obama say there really were no shovel ready jobs, I knew there would be a terrific GOP ad in the making. This from Karl Rove’s American Crossroads:
June 15, 2011
Great new ad from American Crossroads
This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 15th, 2011 at 10:54 AM and posted in america, capitol hill, Congress, consequences, Conservative blog network, conservatives, democrats, economy, education, elections, media, Obama, politics, privileged status, progressives, republicans, Senate, socialism, taxes, taxpayers, TEA Party, US Constitituon, washington dc. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “Great new ad from American Crossroads”
Blessings of Freedom
Friend of Great Britain
9/11 Never forget
DRS on Who is Peter Joseph? I think,… Dena on On Birthdays, Anniversaries an… bydesign001 on Protesting hypocrites bydesign001 on Protesting hypocrites AFVet on What We Didn’t Know About the… roxannadanna on What We Didn’t Know About the… AFVet on What We Didn’t Know About the… funnyclimatechange on A Future Fox News Alert? rick headlee on Thank you all Tammy on Stand with Israel. Sign the…
Conservative Blog Network
- On Birthdays, Anniversaries and other life changing events
- What We Didn’t Know About the NYC ISIS Terrorists But Should; Strongly Contradicts Obama
- Voting American: The Race Baiting President and his Motley Crew
- Protesting hypocrites
- A Future Fox News Alert?
- Whooping cough back in California
- An Excellent Read
- Thank you all
- Where I’ve been —-
- How does a story reach the interest of a national level?
- From the “no duh” file
- It’s black on white crime so Obama won’t mention it
- Americans are stupid
- My healthcare “fix”
- The marriage tax in Obamacare
What were they thinking?
Leader of the Free World!
Face of Terrorism
Stop Sharia in America
Obamas Wisdom and Terror in the Street
Senate Conservatives Fund
- 132,477 hits