Keep in mind these are wishes and not necessarily reality and not in any particular order:
1) I want to take both houses.
2) I want gridlock. The less they can do, the better for us all.
3) I want a continuation of the Bush tax cuts for everyone.
4) I want a repeal of the health care bill.
5) Okay, I will be realistic here: I want to make sure it’s not funded.
6) I want NPR, PBS and the NEA (the arts) defunded.
7) I want a dismantling of the Department of Education.
8) I want a fair or flat tax.
9) I want a law that limits presidential appointments, aka czars.
(Okay, so maybe I don’t want total gridlock.)
10) I want real, honest to God troops on the border.
11) I want us out of the UN.
12) I want only live, non-felon, American citizens voting.
13) I want no more disfranchisement of our soldiers EVER AGAIN FOR ANY ELECTION.
14) I don’t want to have to push 1 for English, any more.
15) I want a marshmallow sundae with whipped cream and nuts, at least once a month, ’cause there’s no place in this town where I can get one!