Fathom the odd hypocrisy that Obama wants every citizen to prove they are insured, but people don’t have to prove they are citizens.
September 16, 2010
Quote of the day – Ben Stein
This entry was posted on Thursday, September 16th, 2010 at 7:01 PM and tagged with amnesty, Ben Stein, health care, illegal immigration, insurance, insurance mandates, Obama, Obamacare and posted in amnesty, arizona, campaign, Congress, Conservative blog network, economics, education, elections, health care, health care debate, Illegal immigration, illegal immigrations, Obama, politics, Senate, socialism. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Blessings of Freedom
Friend of Great Britain
9/11 Never forget
bydesign001 on Protesting hypocrites bydesign001 on Protesting hypocrites AFVet on What We Didn’t Know About the… roxannadanna on What We Didn’t Know About the… AFVet on What We Didn’t Know About the… funnyclimatechange on A Future Fox News Alert? rick headlee on Thank you all Tammy on Stand with Israel. Sign the… TtwoT on Thank you all bydesign001 on Thank you all
Conservative Blog Network
- What We Didn’t Know About the NYC ISIS Terrorists But Should; Strongly Contradicts Obama
- Voting American: The Race Baiting President and his Motley Crew
- Protesting hypocrites
- A Future Fox News Alert?
- Whooping cough back in California
- An Excellent Read
- Thank you all
- Where I’ve been —-
- How does a story reach the interest of a national level?
- From the “no duh” file
- It’s black on white crime so Obama won’t mention it
- Americans are stupid
- My healthcare “fix”
- The marriage tax in Obamacare
- More heartbreaking news from the EPA
What were they thinking?
Leader of the Free World!
Face of Terrorism
Stop Sharia in America
Obamas Wisdom and Terror in the Street
Senate Conservatives Fund
- 128,506 hits