Four years ago, Mr. Obama rode into Washington on that magic carpet of hopes and dreams. Now he’s at the wheel of a garbage truck. Because now he understands that a lot of the people who swooned over him then, aren’t swooning so much today. So he has to energize them. And what better way than sowing seeds of resentment? Now, the president who was going to bring us together in post-partisan America, just wants to win re-election. And if he has to throw his lofty principles under the bus and turn Americans against each other in the process, so be it. A small price, he figures, for such an important accomplishment. Bernard Goldberg
May 6, 2012
Quote of the day – Bernard Goldberg
This entry was posted on Sunday, May 6th, 2012 at 5:05 AM and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “Quote of the day – Bernard Goldberg”
Blessings of Freedom
Friend of Israel
and Great Britain
9/11 Never forget
Conservative Blog Network
- Thank you all
- Where I’ve been —-
- How does a story reach the interest of a national level?
- From the “no duh” file
- It’s black on white crime so Obama won’t mention it
- Americans are stupid
- My healthcare “fix”
- The marriage tax in Obamacare
- More heartbreaking news from the EPA
- Gene Simmons: Tebow’s cool to me
- The Liar-in-chief
- No pass for Obama on Syria
- In the words of the Great HRC —-
- He did exactly what I said he’d do
- Don’t cut off military aid to Egypt
Visit my Etsy site
What were they thinking?
Leader of the Free World!
Face of Terrorism
Stop Sharia in America
Obamas Wisdom and Terror in the Street
Senate Conservatives Fund
- 124,808 hits