Government encroachments on religion have long concerned Dr. Land. Last December, he joined 59 other non-Catholic religious leaders in signing a letter to Barack Obama stating, “religious organizations beyond the Catholic community have deep moral objections to a requirement that their health insurance plans must cover abortifacients.”
February 9, 2012
Baptists and others come out against Obama
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 9th, 2012 at 12:58 PM and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
3 Responses to “Baptists and others come out against Obama”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Blessings of Freedom
Friend of Israel
and Great Britain
9/11 Never forget
roxannadanna on A television tower that’… righthook38 on A television tower that’… roxannadanna on Who’dda thought I’… loopyloo305 on Who’dda thought I’… roxannadanna on An issue of privacy? Freedom, by the way on An issue of privacy? AFVet on PBS on the Constitution AFVet on PBS on the Constitution roxannadanna on Kermit Gosnell and the march o… AFVet on Kermit Gosnell and the march o…
Conservative Blog Network
- A television tower that’s a must see
- Does this not sound familiar?
- Who’dda thought I’d be saying this?
- An issue of privacy?
- PBS on the Constitution
- Battle for the Constitution
- Quote of the day – Jonah Goldberg
- A truly uplifting story – a must read
- Kermit Gosnell and the march of science
- Fox News Alert: Arias case goes to jury
- No one is talking about the genocide of Gosnell’s “practices”
- More about Gosnell’s friendships and Arlen Specter
- Call me a cowboy but I want to ban soft targets
- Rueters declares Soros dead! Say what???
- “Dog Whistle.” Here it comes—-
Visit my Etsy site
What were they thinking?
Leader of the Free World!
Face of Terrorism
Stop Sharia in America
Obamas Wisdom and Terror in the Street
Senate Conservatives Fund
- 118,009 hits