Government encroachments on religion have long concerned Dr. Land. Last December, he joined 59 other non-Catholic religious leaders in signing a letter to Barack Obama stating, “religious organizations beyond the Catholic community have deep moral objections to a requirement that their health insurance plans must cover abortifacients.”
February 9, 2012
Baptists and others come out against Obama
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 9th, 2012 at 12:58 PM and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
3 responses to “Baptists and others come out against Obama”
Blessings of Freedom
Friend of Israel
and Great Britain
9/11 Never forget
Conservative Blog Network
- Thank you all
- Where I’ve been —-
- How does a story reach the interest of a national level?
- From the “no duh” file
- It’s black on white crime so Obama won’t mention it
- Americans are stupid
- My healthcare “fix”
- The marriage tax in Obamacare
- More heartbreaking news from the EPA
- Gene Simmons: Tebow’s cool to me
- The Liar-in-chief
- No pass for Obama on Syria
- In the words of the Great HRC —-
- He did exactly what I said he’d do
- Don’t cut off military aid to Egypt
Visit my Etsy site
What were they thinking?
Leader of the Free World!
Face of Terrorism
Stop Sharia in America
Obamas Wisdom and Terror in the Street
Senate Conservatives Fund
- 125,055 hits