I’ve always driven Fords or Mercs, but after this ObamaAutoBailout, it was a given that I’d never drive anything but Ford. I feel the same way this guys does:
September 16, 2011
Love this ad!
This entry was posted on Friday, September 16th, 2011 at 7:52 AM and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
8 responses to “Love this ad!”
Blessings of Freedom
Friend of Israel
and Great Britain
9/11 Never forget
rick headlee on Thank you all Tammy on Stand with Israel. Sign the… TtwoT on Thank you all bydesign001 on Thank you all loopyloo305 on Thank you all Eric on Where I’ve been … Freedom, by the way on Where I’ve been … BUMMYLA on Where I’ve been … altruistico on Where I’ve been … Meredith on Where I’ve been …
Conservative Blog Network
- Thank you all
- Where I’ve been —-
- How does a story reach the interest of a national level?
- From the “no duh” file
- It’s black on white crime so Obama won’t mention it
- Americans are stupid
- My healthcare “fix”
- The marriage tax in Obamacare
- More heartbreaking news from the EPA
- Gene Simmons: Tebow’s cool to me
- The Liar-in-chief
- No pass for Obama on Syria
- In the words of the Great HRC —-
- He did exactly what I said he’d do
- Don’t cut off military aid to Egypt
Visit my Etsy site
What were they thinking?
Leader of the Free World!
Face of Terrorism
Stop Sharia in America
Obamas Wisdom and Terror in the Street
Senate Conservatives Fund
- 126,132 hits