I’ve always driven Fords or Mercs, but after this ObamaAutoBailout, it was a given that I’d never drive anything but Ford. I feel the same way this guys does:
September 16, 2011
Love this ad!
This entry was posted on Friday, September 16th, 2011 at 7:52 AM and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
8 Responses to “Love this ad!”
Blessings of Freedom
Friend of Israel
and Great Britain
9/11 Never forget
roxannadanna on Americans are stupid roxannadanna on Americans are stupid Freedom, by the way on Americans are stupid roxannadanna on My healthcare “fix… blogsense-by-barb on My healthcare “fix… roxannadanna on My healthcare “fix… AFVet on My healthcare “fix… samiam60 on My healthcare “fix… Grumpa Joe on Quote of the day – Senat… Brittius on Quote of the day – Senat…
Conservative Blog Network
- It’s black on white crime so Obama won’t mention it
- Americans are stupid
- My healthcare “fix”
- The marriage tax in Obamacare
- More heartbreaking news from the EPA
- Gene Simmons: Tebow’s cool to me
- The Liar-in-chief
- No pass for Obama on Syria
- In the words of the Great HRC —-
- He did exactly what I said he’d do
- Don’t cut off military aid to Egypt
- Now for something really different
- Just one more lie
- Shame on everyone who’s ignored these kinds of stories
- This is just too funny to be missed!
Visit my Etsy site
What were they thinking?
Leader of the Free World!
Face of Terrorism
Stop Sharia in America
Obamas Wisdom and Terror in the Street
Senate Conservatives Fund
- 122,011 hits