Fathom the odd hypocrisy that Obama wants every citizen to prove they are insured, but people don’t have to prove they are citizens.
September 16, 2010
Quote of the day – Ben Stein
This entry was posted on Thursday, September 16th, 2010 at 7:01 PM and tagged with amnesty, Ben Stein, health care, illegal immigration, insurance, insurance mandates, Obama, Obamacare and posted in amnesty, arizona, campaign, Congress, Conservative blog network, economics, education, elections, health care, health care debate, Illegal immigration, illegal immigrations, Obama, politics, Senate, socialism. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Blessings of Freedom
Friend of Israel
and Great Britain
9/11 Never forget
roxannadanna on Americans are stupid roxannadanna on Americans are stupid Freedom, by the way on Americans are stupid roxannadanna on My healthcare “fix… blogsense-by-barb on My healthcare “fix… roxannadanna on My healthcare “fix… AFVet on My healthcare “fix… samiam60 on My healthcare “fix… Grumpa Joe on Quote of the day – Senat… Brittius on Quote of the day – Senat…
Conservative Blog Network
- It’s black on white crime so Obama won’t mention it
- Americans are stupid
- My healthcare “fix”
- The marriage tax in Obamacare
- More heartbreaking news from the EPA
- Gene Simmons: Tebow’s cool to me
- The Liar-in-chief
- No pass for Obama on Syria
- In the words of the Great HRC —-
- He did exactly what I said he’d do
- Don’t cut off military aid to Egypt
- Now for something really different
- Just one more lie
- Shame on everyone who’s ignored these kinds of stories
- This is just too funny to be missed!
Visit my Etsy site
What were they thinking?
Leader of the Free World!
Face of Terrorism
Stop Sharia in America
Obamas Wisdom and Terror in the Street
Senate Conservatives Fund
- 122,036 hits